INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, April 8, 2019

To Love An Earl Book Tour and Giveaway


To
Love an Earl
Mayfair
Book 3
by
J R Salisbury


Genre:
Historical Romance

One
of the worst snow storms in over a decade hits England. What's the
worst that could happen?

Lady
Jane Blackmont finds herself stranded at the Earl of Norwood's
estate. Not looking for love of any fashion, she finds herself
falling for a neighbor and one of her brother's friends.
The
Earl of Norwood rescues the young woman after her carriage careens
off the road. Right in front of his estate. Norwood's been unlucky in
love, but finds himself intrigued with the smart and talented Lady
Jane. Does he dare open himself up to love?
Life
is about to hand the pair more than most young couples have to deal
with in a life time. Lady Jane shows Norwood she's up to the
challenge.












I've
always been a creative individual. Writing is just a facet of that
creativity...


My careers in public relations in and around the
entertainment industry, photography, editing,  artist
management, modeling and special event planning all elevated my
passion for writing, not to mention gave me a treasure trove for
story lines.

I write women's fiction; contemporary romance (as
Jamie Salisbury) and historical romance (as JR Salisbury) which is
ever evolving. I am fortunate enough that writing (and marketing of
said product(s)) is my full-time job, although I always have one or
two other projects going at the same time.

I now live in a
suburb of Atlanta. Some of my other interests include photography,
equestrianism, reading, and of course, travel.

I sincerely
hope my writing will entertain, enlighten, and inspire others to pick
up the pen and pursue their own dreams. I love to be contacted by
readers, writers, and history buffs.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment