INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Ragnarok Book Tour and Giveaway


Ragnarok
Worlds
Collide Book 1
by
Michael Smorenburg


Genre:
Fantasy, Romantic Suspense

A
secret NASA experiment gone wrong, the chaos that erupts, and one
reporter seeking the truth who chases leads where she shouldn't.


On
a flight from Paris to Los Angeles Tegan Mulholland is intrigued &
charmed by Pete, the mysterious stranger sitting beside her. But when
their plane almost falls from the sky and other jets in her vicinity
wink from the radar, the official explanations that follow reek to
Tegan's retired investigative journalist mind of cover up.

What
is not declared:
A
secret NASA experiment has warped a column of time instead of space,
plucking with it the planes out of our era, and a band of Norse
warriors from the Vinland colony millennia ago into our epoch.
Rowing
eastward and back to Iceland, the contrail of Tegan's plane appearing
after the strange aurora and moving westward high above, the Norsemen
conclude are Odin's order to return to Vinland and unknowingly toward
the modern day Canadian coast, where, just days--yet a thousand years
before--the 
skraeling Indians
had driven them out.

As
news reports flood Tegan's living room of bloodshed and massacre,
speculating about which gang of roughly dressed bearded marauders are
responsible for mass-murder around the quiet Canadian coast, Tegan
develops a hunch that there is more to the story than it seems. She
quits her Hollywood Exec job and embarks on an odyssey that leads
inexorably ever closer toward the Norsemen's hidden lair.

Only
Pete, the Lockheed consultant she had steadily fallen in love with
during the harrowing flight and since, has any hope of saving
her.

If
you enjoy intrigue, conspiracy and romantic suspense, Ragnarok will
grip your imagination and not let go.













Michael
Smorenburg (b. 1964) grew up in Cape Town, South Africa. An
entrepreneur with a passion for marketing, in 1995 Michael moved to
California where he founded a business consultancy and online media
and marketing engine in the burgeoning internet. In 2003 he returned
to South Africa where he launched a security company. In 2015 he
divested of the business to write full time. Michael's greatest love
is the ocean, keeping up with the latest breakthroughs in science,
understanding the cosmos and sharing all he learns.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment