INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Angela's Epistles the Gap Year Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Gap Year
Angela's
Epistles Book 1
by
Rita Kruger


Genre:
SciFi Action, LGBT Romance

Angela
Wright might have everything her father's money can buy, but that
meant nothing to her on the night of her twenty-eight birthday. She
is angry and a little bit drunk as she flees the scene of a fight
with her mother.

All
her life she has done the right thing. But she is tired of living
under her mother’s shadow. How can she ever compete with Margaret
Wright, the first Human judge on the Intergalactic High Court?
Within
the space of a few days, Angela drops out in the last semester at
Intergalactic Bureau of Investigation Academy, signs a bounty hunting
contract to find the top ten criminals in the galaxy, and kisses
Brenda, her best friend since childhood.
She
might be late, but at last she is blooming.






**only
.99 cents!**






Rita
Kruger lives in Vereeniging, South Africa. She is wife,
granddaughter, daughter, mother, and grandmother. Most of childhood
happened within the pages of books. Stories conspired to carry her
away from the world she knew. The places and people books introduced
her to were much more exciting than her boring existence.
Currently
married to her personal MacGyver, she surrounds herself with what
enriches her body, mind and soul. Family. Friends. Nature. Great
food. Good wine. Mountains of books. She writes novels challenging
major themes of her life in the genres of fantasy and gothic horror,
which she loves.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment