INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 5, 2019

Betrayal Book Tour and Giveaway


Betrayal
Corrupt
Empire Book 1
by
Sarah Bailey


Genre:
Dark Contemporary Romance

It
all started one dark night. The last night I saw my family. The night
I met him. The only man to haunt my every moment.




Her

I
witnessed something I was never meant to see.
He
took me.
He
broke me.
He
made me his.
And
now he wants to use me to bring down my family.



Him

I
was never meant to have her.
The
daughter of the scum who stole my life.
I
took her.
I
broke her.
I
made her mine.
And
now she'll do anything I say.
One
tattooed anti-hero gets caught up in a whirlwind with an innocent
heiress. It'll keep you on your toes with its web of lies and
secrets.



If
you're a fan of dark romance, dive into Betrayal, the first book in
the explosive Corrupt Empire Series.




























                                                  Sacrifice                                                   Revenge
                                      Corrupt
Empire Book 2                          
Corrupt Empire Book 3
                                   *Releasing
on April 17th!*                   
*Releasing
on May 15th!*
                                       Goodreads
* Amazon                           
Goodreads
* Amazon




Born
and raised in Sussex, UK near the Ashdown Forest where she grew up
climbing trees and building Lego towns with her younger brother.
Sarah fell in love with novels when she was a teenager reading her
aunt's historical regency romances. She has always loved the
supernatural and exploring the darker side of romance and fantasy
novels.


Sarah
currently resides in the Scottish Highlands with her husband. Music
is one of her biggest inspirations and she always has something on in
the background whilst writing. She is an avid gamer and is often
found hogging her husband's Xbox.











Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment