INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Callan's Damaged Love Story Book Tour and Giveaway Limited time $.99 sale for April


Callan's
Damaged Love Story
Damaged
Hearts Book 1
(Also
July in The Calendar Men Series)
by
Sonya Jesus



Genre:
Contemporary Romance 

I
don’t do love.

Or hearts.

Or anything that can get
broken…

I’m already broken enough.

If you’re looking
for the perfect guy, with imperfect actions and an undamaged
heart…Stop! Keep scrolling…because I’m not effing good at being
good. I’m not boyfriend material. I fill my loveless heart with
sex-filled nights and distance myself from any type of
commitment—while I still have the power to. Soon, I’ll relinquish
my freedom to adulthood and take over Cohen Enterprises, but until
then, I own my independence. I breathe bad decisions, blink away my
flaws, and enjoy the detached life I’ll never have again.

At
least I try to. My guilt-free mornings and shameless nights abruptly
stop when I make my next mistake with my brother’s girlfriend. Now,
I can’t stop thinking about Delilah. She triggered my heart alive,
and I’m torn between the girl I might be falling for and the only
person I respect.















Sonya´s
a science nerd who decided to give into her creative fictional side
in order to balance out the non-fictional scientific side of her PhD.
She doesn´t have much free time, but she spends it enjoying her
family and friends, watching Netflix and playing with her dogs.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!













No comments:

Post a Comment