INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Redemption Duet Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Rose
The
Redemption Duet Book 1
by
Sheritta Bitikofer


Genre:
Sweet Paranormal Romance

Belle
lives her life from day to day, nearly crippled by her social
anxiety. But if you ask anyone in Levi about it, they'd say she's a
sweet, quiet girl who works hard to keep up her family's small ranch
while holding down a job at the bookstore. No one knows that beneath
her smiles lay a shy introvert who wants nothing more than to stay at
home. It was easier to stay alone, stay isolated. That's when she was
the happiest. But during one thunderstorm, all of that changed and
she met the first man she ever actually wanted to spend time
with.

Leo
made a habit of avoiding people when at all possible. Getting tied
down, making friends, having a life only meant suffering. The
darkness that followed him since his adolescent years never left, not
really. It'd show up and ruin any hint of happiness that came his
way. Running from his past and the brother that cursed him with this
demon, Leo never expected to find something like home in the little
country town of Levi. And he didn't expect one storm to bring him to
the barn of a girl with fire in her eyes and a face as beautiful as a
sunrise. A sunrise that could chase away all the shadows.










The
Lion
The
Redemption Duet Book 2

Belle
Clearwater’s prayers had been answered, but there was still so much
left to discover. Now determined to reject her mental illness, she’s
decided to be brave and not let her anxiety disorder take her away
from what matters. With the help of her friends and her faith, she’s
sure that she can finally have her life back. Something greater is
stirring in her heart and the man that had served as her solid ground
might just send her world off kilter again. All it takes is one
moment of honesty.
Against
every bit of common sense, Leo Thompsons has chosen to stay in Levi.
The Darkness and his murderous brother are closing in, but he
believed that as long as he has Belle, he can find a way to break the
curse upon his soul. With the power of love and prayer, he’s
finally fighting for his life and the chance to share that life with
the beautiful farm girl. Fate brought them together, but is he strong
enough to rebel against the forces of evil that have hounded him for
so long? Can he, once and for all, defeat his demons?












An
author of paranormal and urban fantasy fiction, Sheritta Bitikofer
lives for the deep, engaging stories that enthrall readers from cover
to cover. As a wife and fur-mama of eclectic tastes, she can be found
roaming Civil War battlefields, perusing the romance section of the
bookstore, or relaxing with a plate of chili cheese fries.

Take
a look at the books she has available and stay tuned for new
releases.












Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment