INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Ancient Script of Lovecontu Book Tour and Giveaway


Ancient
Script of Lovecontu
by
Kaitlynzq

Genre:
Audio Poetry

The
story within Ancient Script of Lovecontu
contains
words of
caresses
around
as
a cocoon of soft cashmere
accompanied
by sweet aroma
allures
to intimate nearness
remains
a velvet kiss


Multiple
poems designed to connect to form a story like a heart’s breath,
and available as a downloadable mp3 file.















You
can purchase HERE




My
fictional stories are written from the inside view

of a
character’s interior heart-that

beautiful, vulnerable,
intimate space
feelings, desires, needs, dreams

a blend
of

delicate feather ripples of heart waves
needs, feelings,
dreams, desires
quiet, gentle heart strings
tender,
continuous
soft, vulnerable air mist
circles, weaves to
caress
a sonic sea of heart’s breath

Woven into audio
books that are recorded in my voice with a medley of music as a
heart’s wave into
downloadable mp3 files; audio plays adapted
from the audio books, and layered into pdf files like a
heart’s
song; audio poems that are multiple poems designed to connect to form
a story as a heart’s breath;
and audio sets that are sets of
these interconnected stories with elements from each story that
interweave
in one another as heart’s wave, heart’s song,
heart’s breath.













Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria.

    Thank you for your beautiful post, and sharing about my story. It is an honor to get to be included here, and I really appreciate the opportunity you’ve created to let people know about my book.

    Sincerely,
    Kaitlynzq

    ReplyDelete