INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, April 1, 2019

Frostbitten Book Tour and Giveaway



Frostbitten:
Book 3
The
Ice Rose Series
by
Destiny Hawkins


Genre:
Paranormal Romance, LGBT

I
thought that I saw her. I know I did…


But
she was dead, and she died a long time ago.

After
being attacked by anti-supernatural soldiers, Alexa and I were taken
in by a pack of Alaskan werewolves with plans on fighting back, and
although grateful that we were given a home and shelter, it was hard
to face a werewolf named Loren who resembled a woman that Alexa once
loved. She was also the most unpleasant pack member of them
all.

That’s
why when I spotted a woman in a white dress with long brown locks and
glistening sun colored eyes, I knew that it wasn’t Loren, but who
could it be if Esha was dead?

Was
I just seeing things from Alexa’s memories?

Or
did the love of her life never actually die at all?






**only
99 cents**





Frostbitten:
Book 2
The
Ice Rose Series

I
never thought that my life would ever change. Not like this.


Only
a short while ago, I was debating suicide, but then I met Alexa and
my entire world flipped upside down. Light became dark, and darkness
became beauty. For what seemed to be the end was just the
beginning.

I
was reborn and made into a new person, and for that I owed her my
life, but I found myself wanting to give her more.

To
do more…

But
with her dark past and haunting memories, there was no guarantee that
she would ever let me in.

It
was hard to compete with the dead.






**only
99 cents**





Frostbitten
The
Ice Rose Series Book 1

I
wanted to die that night. I wanted it all to end.


I
stood at the edge of the rooftop ready to jump when my tired eyes met
her glowing blues.




They
weren’t natural. Nothing about her was natural, but I wasn’t
afraid.

It
wasn’t until her ice-cold fangs sunk into my neck did I find myself
terrified.

But
why?

Wasn’t
death what I wanted? For once, wasn’t I getting exactly what I
wished for?

Maybe
I had hoped that in death, I would be reborn.

Who
knows, maybe I would be.






**only
99 cents**






Destiny Hawkins is a
multi-genre author with a dark imagination and a love for magic.
She enjoys cooking,
running, swimming, listening to music, reading, and of course
watching anime filled with fantasy! Her favorite genres to read and
work in are Fantasy, LGBT, Paranormal, Romance, Dystopian, Sci-fi,
and young adult. After three years of writing she has published
almost 20 books and she has many more coming!







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment