INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 12, 2019

No Angels for Christmas Book Tour and Giveaway


No
Angels for Christmas
The
Mystery Angel Romance Series Book 2
by
Petie McCarty


Genre:
Cozy Mystery, Romantic Suspense 

No
Angels for Christmas. . . a cozy romantic mystery with suspense from
The Mystery Angel Romances series. An angel hidden in every book
waiting for you to figure out the angel’s identity . . .


Child
psychologist Rachel Kelly isn't quite sure how to handle the
situation with her newest client—a six-year-old boy who says he can
talk to angels and one is coming to help Rachel. She already has her
hands full of trouble this Christmas season, and things quickly take
a turn for the worse when a stalker crashes Rachel's Christmas party
and takes her young clients hostage.

Police negotiator, Lt.
Jake Dillon, walked away from his fiancée Rachel when she suddenly
balked at having kids. His kids. Yet when the hostage crisis erupts,
Rachel calls Jake first. Now he has a choice to make—stand back and
wait for the cavalry to save Rachel or step in and try to save her
himself. Time is running out, and Jake may be their only chance for
rescue.

Unless Rachel's little angel-spying client is telling
the truth…








No
Cowboys No Angels
The
Mystery Angel Romances Book 1

Kellen
Brand's inheritance turns out to be a whopper—one dilapidated farm
in West Virginia and one guardian angel!


Since
Kellen is convinced no sane woman would choose to live in Riverside,
she vows to sell her farm and quick. Her handsome neighbor Luke
Kenyon must block the farm sale or risk exposure of his family's
secrets. While Kellen has located one potential buyer, she faces a
town full of objectors. Someone is trying to frighten her off, and
Luke is forced to step in and rescue her more than
once.

Unfortunately,
Kellen can't seem to stay out of trouble. She stumbles onto a
clandestine hazardous-waste-dumping operation next to her farm, and
she prays Luke has one more rescue up his sleeve. It's her only hope
of staying alive.

Unless
her mother really did leave her a guardian angel . .










Petie
spent a large part of her career working at Walt Disney World -- "The
Most Magical Place on Earth" -- where she enjoyed working in the
land of fairy tales by day and creating her own romantic fairy tales
by night, including her new series, The Cinderella Romances. She
eventually said good-bye to her "day" job to write her
stories full-time. These days Petie spends her time writing sequels
to her regency time travel series, Lords in Time, and her
cozy-mystery-with-a-dash-of-romantic-suspense series, the Mystery
Angel Romances.


Petie
shares her home on the Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee with her
horticulturist husband, a spoiled-rotten English Springer spaniel
addicted to pimento-stuffed green olives, and a noisy Nanday conure
named Sassy who made a cameo appearance in Angel to the Rescue.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!











1 comment:

  1. The Mystery Angels send an enormous Thank You! for hosting our Silver Dagger Promo tour.
    Have a magical day, Petie

    ReplyDelete