INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Review of All The Dark Corners by Emerald O'Brien



Samantha Tillman had one rule after leaving Crimson Falls: Don't look back.
Not at the one thing she loved most.
Not even after the murder of her father.

When her mother calls, one cold October night, begging for help, Samantha breaks her rule and returns to the town where her self-destructive coping habits were created in the hopes that she can save her.
But when she arrives at her childhood home, she is confronted with the past and people she desperately tried to forget, and the realization that a part of her never really left the town behind.
As Founders Day approaches, disturbing events occur, and Samantha is reminded of the insidious nature of the people who reside within. Truth has consequences, and as she wrestles to find a way out of the madness, trying to escape again could cost her life.

A standalone installment of the thrilling Crimson Falls novella series
Do you dare to read all eight?
-Original Sin by Greta Cribbs
-The Last Dupont by Rachel Renee
-All the Dark Corners by Emerald O'Brien
-Flawed Plan by Amabel Daniels
-Returned Home by Julie Strier
-Sight in the Dark by AM Ialacci
-The Stranger in the Woods by Kiersten Modglin
-Little Girl Lost by Laurèn Lee

MY REVIEW:

ALL THE DARK CORNERS IS ANOTHER GREAT STORY BY THE AWESOME, EMERALD O'BRIEN.  SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTS ME WITH HER STORIES AND CHARACTERS.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO SAMANTHA WHO LEFT CRIMSON FALLS A LONG TIME AGO.  SHE VOWS TO NEVER RETURN AGAIN.  THEN SAMANTHA RECEIVED A CALL FROM HER MOTHER ASKING HER TO RETURN.  SAMANTHA RETURNS TO CRIMSON FALLS ONE LAST TIME TO SAVE HER MOTHER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.  SAMANTHA RELIVES HER PAST THAT SHE RATHER FORGET AND DISCOVERS SOME DARK SECRETS THAT ONLY CRIMSON FALLS HAS.  WILL SAMANTHA BE ABLE TO GET OUT IN TIME WITH HER MOTHER?

I REALLY LOVED ALL THE DARK CORNERS.  EMERALD HAS CREATED A WONDERFUL STORY AND SOME VERY COMPLEX CHARACTERS.   YOU ARE HOOKED FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE VERY END. THERE ARE ALOT OF TWIST AND TURNS THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  THE AUTHOR KEEPS YOU GUESS UNTIL THE VERY END.  THIS IS DEFINITELY AN EMOTIONAL READ FILLED WITH REVENGE, LIES AND PURE EVIL.  WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT CRIMSON FALLS IS THAT IT BRINGS OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE AND YOU DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO BE THERE IN OCTOBER.  THIS IS DEFINITELY A MUST READ.  I WOULD RECOMMEND READING THE REST OF THE BOOKS IN THE CRIMSON FALLS SERIES.  5 STARS.





Biography
Emerald O'Brien is a Canadian author, born and raised just east of Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from her Television Broadcasting and Communications Media program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2014, Emerald decided to pursue her life-long passion for writing unpredictable stories packed with suspense.
When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.
To find out more, visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment