INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Bite Frost Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Bite of Frost Anthology
Genre:
Paranormal Romance 

A
collection of short stories that will tickle your toes with a touch
of frost and warm your heart with a love bite of romance.


**Only
.99 cents or Free in KU!!**


Cyan
by
Lashanta Charles



Ve·tur
/vetr/ /vɛːtʏr/
/veːtʊr/
Faroese, Icelandic,
Old Norse
noun meaning
winter
on the outskirts
of Sault Ste. Marie, lives the most powerful Vetur wielder”

~Cyan~

 Groomed to be
pure perfection in the eyes of a never-satisfied mother, Cyan
struggled to find her place within her clan. She knew her
responsibility to them, but she had yet to deliver. She was supposed
to be theVetur and yet, she wasn’t. They accepted her, failure
and all, they still loved her. But love and acceptance are futile in
the eyes of time. And time is something she can’t take for granted
because soon, it will run out.
Refusing to tempt
fate, and for their own selfish gain, those closest to Cyan betrayed
her in the worst way possible. Secrets. Lies. Absolute deception. She
didn’t break though. She snapped.
And
when she snapped, time no longer mattered because she would end them
all.





























LaShanta
Charles is from South Carolina, but currently lives in Tacoma, WA.
She's married, has three tiny humans who constantly mooch off of her,
and is active duty in the US Army. She's a homebody who adores
SLEEPING, reading (romance, especially RH, paranormal, and sci-fi),
eating, white chocolate mochas, SLEEPING, Reese's PB Cups (but only
the ones stuffed with Reese's Pieces), and writing. Oh, and she hates
spiders; why do they need EIGHT legs?







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment