INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Worst Kind of Love Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Worst Kind of Love
by
Jonah Evarts

Genre:
YA Fiction

This
is a love story. Just not the kind you're thinking of.

Jaden
is dealing with some major heart aches as he enters his first
semester of college. All he wants is to forget about his ex, find a
new girlfriend, and get semi-decent grades. But life has much more
complicated plans for him. Dauring his first day of class, he meets
Cole, probably the most attractive male human being on the planet.
Jaden is immediately overshadowed, throwing a wrench in his plans to
find a girlfriend. It doesn't help that the single girl he is
interested in wants absolutely nothing to do with him.

That
soon becomes the least of his problems, as old enemies of his mental
health, family, and way of thinking begin to overtake his life. Jaden
tells a story of friendship, learning, and love as he uncovers truths
about himself and life. A journey of endurance and self-growth awaits
him as he skates through the roller-coaster that is life with many
movie nights and plenty of good food to help him get by.
He
isn't trying to have a love story, but he's getting one anyway. With
himself.



**only
.99 cents!!**







Jonah
Evarts is only 18 years old, and began writing his debut novel when
he was just 15. He lives in Manhattan, Kansas with two old people who
gave birth to him, a twenty-something dude that lives in the
basement, and two adorable canines. Growing up as a military child,
Jonah lived in Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and Korea (yes really) before
coming to Kansas. He says that Kansas is boring. He may be correct.
Jonah loves movies, music, and the occasional writing of a book. He
hopes to combine these three activities in the future, and make a
career out of it. Support this poor man-child in his attempt to do
something with his life.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment