INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

A Weapon's Journey Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Weapon's Journey
by
Frank Martin

Genre:
SciFi

Living
in poverty with his abusive father, Adam Judson never considered
himself special. Not even when the authoritative American government
abducted him to be part of its secretive weapons program. But
becoming a highly-trained child soldier was just the start of Adam's
journey. After being condemned to undergo the program's most brutal
procedure, Adam became a super human of unimaginable power. Now he
faces the burden of deciding if his newfound abilities make him a god
or just another weapon.






Frank is a comic
writer and author that is not as crazy as his work makes him out to
be...seriously.​
Since his writing
career began he's had multiple short stories published in horror
anthologies by both Burning Willow Press and Stitched Smile
Publications. Frank has also had comic shorts appear in the
"fluff noir" anthology series Torsobear and the
all-ages horror anthology Cthulhu is Hard to Spell.
Frank also wrote and
produced the comic anthology series Modern Testament, which featured
a wide ensemble of artists throughout its four volumes. Frank's
novels include the YA sci-fi thriller Predestiny published by
Crossroads Press and the zombie horror Mountain Sickness published by
Severed Press.
Frank currently
lives in New York with his wife and three kids.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment