INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Metrofloat New York Book Tour and Giveaway


Metrofloat
New York
by
William Quincy Belle

Genre:
Science Fiction

A
Post-apocalyptic Sci-Fi thriller.


Several
hundred years in the future, Earth is a different planet. Antigravity
has been invented and “flying” has given way to “floating”:
giant platforms with cities remain above the growing surface
temperatures as enclaves of the privileged. A global pandemic has
wiped out 80% of those on the ground, and a virulent, flesh-eating
disease, necrofasc, has left most with artificial body parts. Insects
are the main food staple. A utopia for some, a dystopia for
others.

Metrofloat
New York, a futuristic city of thirty million, is run by an oligarchy
of five rich and powerful people. An unknown assassin, working from
within the system, attempts to seize control and declare himself
dictator by methodically removing all rivals. Detective Matthew Heart
of the Metropolitan Police must deal with his partner, a cyborg
policewoman, his unofficial family, a transgender woman and her
one-legged daughter, and a mysterious assailant bent on taking over
the world by killing anyone who stands in his way.













William
Quincy Belle is just a guy. Nobody famous; nobody rich; just some guy
who likes to periodically add his two cents worth with the hope,
accounting for inflation, that $0.02 is not over evaluating his
contribution. He claims that at the heart of the writing process is
some sort of (psychotic) urge to put it down on paper and likes to
recite the following, which so far he hasn't been able to attribute
to anyone: "A writer is an egomaniac with low self-esteem."
You will find Mr. Belle's unbridled stream of consciousness floating
around in cyberspace.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment