INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Everything in Me Book Tour and Giveaway




Everything
in Me
Everything
and Always Book 2
by
Mia Echo
Genre:
Contemporary Romance

To
say Harlow screwed up big time is an understatement. She had been
young and scared, and she let that fear get the best of her. She left
the man of her dreams, the only man to ever love so passionately, so
desperately, the only man she wanted to spend the rest of her life
with…all because she was afraid of her father’s reaction.


Max
had been one of the guest speakers for Harlow’s studies, one of her
teachers. She wasn’t supposed to fall in love with him, but who can
argue when fate arises?


When
she had to leave quickly, Harlow was so overcome by fear that she
didn’t even take a minute to think about the consequences of her
actions. Not only did she break her own heart by leaving, but also
his. Could Max ever be able to forgive her for that?
When
he shows up unexpectedly for the big family dinner one weekend, it
looks like she might get her chance to find out. Letting go of the
fear of her father’s reaction is easier said than done, but if it
means having a second chance with Max then surely it would all be
worth it, won’t it?
What
will happen when the two most important men in Harlow’s life
finally come face to face?
​But
it’s not her father alone she has to worry about. Harlow has a
secret. It’s a big secret, an important life-altering secret. If
she thought Max wouldn’t forgive her before, now he’ll probably
hate her for life. Even if Harlow explains, even if she apologizes,
could it ever be enough?







His
Everything
Everything
and Always Book 1

When
you're the only girl growing up in a family full of soldiers, it's
hard to find a date, let alone true love. Either your family scares
the guy off, or the dating pool is slim pickin's because you know how
a real man should act and won't settle for less.





All
I wanted was to find a man I could start a family of my own with, but
I never imagined how quickly I'd fall in love or how quickly I could
lose it all to be his everything.








Mia
Echo is an author who loves love. Strong women deserve strong
protective men. Mia specializes in insta-love stories with an erotic
twist that will tug at your heart strings and make you melt in the
best ways possible. 


Mia
is from a small town in the US and she loves to introduce you to new
characters and their stories. Through twists and turns, and ups and
downs, Mia proves that love really can conquer all. 


When
she's not steaming up the pages of her next work in progress, she's
spending time with her family and friends.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment