INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Whiskey Lullaby by Stevie J. Cole


Mine was the boy my father took in. The guy everyone said I was too good for. The one I knew would ruin me.


The way Noah Greyson’s voice sounded when he sang whiskey lullabies to me in the dark; how perfect his arms felt wrapped around my stomach with his nose nuzzled in my hair—that’s what made me fall. That intimacy was what made me weak.

But now millions of women drift off to sleep while Noah sings the love story we wrote, and it was never meant for the world.


The worst mistake I made wasn’t loving him, it was thinking he loved me, too. At least that’s what I thought until now…


Sometimes second chances start with goodbye.






















AMAZON US| AMAZON UK| AMAZON CA| AMAZON AU





Stevie J. Cole lives deep in the woods of Alabama with her sexy hubs and two precious daughters. She has an obsession with penguins and English chocolate and is terrified of clowns.


Her solo books offer you all the feels you've come to love in a warm, pretty romance with happily ever afters, while her co-authored books with LP Lovell take you on a thrilling ride of suspense and danger with a nice little kick of love.




Social Media Links





















END

This is a Text Block. Use this to provide text...

No comments:

Post a Comment