INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Rumors by Rachael Brownell Teaser Blitz


Title: RUMORS
Author: Rachael Brownell
Genre: Office Romance
Cover Designer: Cover Me Darling
Publication Date: Mar. 22, 2018
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR

Blurb:
“Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread… and hard to extinguish.”

Flat broke and down on her luck, Emerson Hastings is handed the perfect opportunity. Executive assistant to the head of Creative Marketing at Dixon Advertising. It’s a chance to prove herself, move up with the company, and land her dream job in media advertising. What Emerson doesn’t know is that her boss should come with a warning label. He’s hotheaded, demanding, and sexy as sin.

When long days turn into late nights with her boss, rumors about Emerson and Ryder begin to spread. By the time they circle back to her, they’re difficult to ignore, making her attraction to her boss hard to deny. Everyone has an opinion and no one cares if the rumors are true. No one except Emerson.




Rachael Brownell is an award-winning author of both YA and NA Romance.
Rachael is a midwest girl (yes, they say she has an accent but no, she doesn't hear it) who loves to create amazing stories that tug at your heart strings with book boyfriends that you wish were real. She keeps her storylines realistic - either she's heard about it happening to someone or feels that it could happen in real life. She also likes her characters to be relatable so she tries to give them at least one characteristic that is similar to someone she knows.

Author Links:
Text Alerts:

Pre-Order Links: Amazon: http://amzn.to/2Gp6kvX

Did you hear?
 From Award-Winning Author Rachael Brownell comes a series of six stand-alone, office romance novels.
  

Gossip in the break room.
 Whispers in the hallway.
 Like wildfire, rumors are easy to spread.... and hard to extinguish.


Find out which rumors are fact and which are pure speculation.
6 rumors
 5 engagements
4 weddings
3 babies
2 cheaters
1 source








Ryder and I sit on the floor in his office eating Thai food and sorting through each stack of papers piece by piece. Once we’ve created two new stacks that he seems happier with, I relax back on my elbows and stare up at his clock. It’s after nine o’clock. It took us three hours for him to decide what he wanted to hold onto and what he could live without.

It would have taken a lot less time if he wasn’t so damn sexy as he ate. More than once he caught me staring at him, at his lips, as he pulled the fork from his mouth. My cheeks would heat, I’d go back to eating myself or sorting through papers. He never called me out, but he didn’t need to. I knew I was caught. The smirk on his face was proof.

When he reached over me suddenly, my body went on high alert. He was stretch across my lap, his chest brushing against my knees. I wonder if he felt me shudder or heard me inhale deeply, holding my breath until he was sitting next to me again.

Doing the best I could to focus on our task, I took a huge bite of noodles, pulling them into my mouth slowly. Ryder made a noise, and as I looked over at him, I found him staring at me. At the noodle hanging from between my lips. I sucked it in and stared at him, unable to look away from his heated stare.

Visions of him taking me right there, on top of the papers we’ve been working to sort. Passionate but rushed. Needy hands everywhere.

Closing my eyes and shaking my head to clear away my dirty thoughts, I’m surprised to find Ryder only inches from me when I open them. Frozen in place, unable to move or speak, I watch as he raises his hand, taking my chin in his palm as he runs the pad of his thumb over the corner of my mouth.

“There was sauce,” he explains breathlessly.

What do I say to that? Thank you? Okay? Nope. I say nothing. I relish the feel of his hand against my face, resisting the urge to suck his thumb in my mouth. I want to, my body wants me to, and my thoughts run wild with possible outcomes.







No comments:

Post a Comment