INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Just Friends To Be Yours Book Tour and Giveaway


**both
books are standalones!**

Just
Friends
by
Elana Johnson
Genre:
YA Contemporary Romance
302
pages

Mitch
can't keep running from his girl problems.





High
school senior, Mitch Houser, is thrilled to have multiple colleges
recruiting him because of his record-breaking times on the track, but
Mitch hasn’t told anyone the real reason he’s been setting
records.



He’s
trying to outrun his girl problems.

He
really hits it hard when Holly Isaacson, the girl next door and his
best friend for a decade, becomes buddy-buddy with Jade Montgomery,
who is Mitch’s latest crush. He wants to move Jade from a girl he
invites to eat dinner with his family to a girl he takes out to
dinner—and maybe kisses afterward. 

So
Mitch runs, and he runs fast. Things progress with Jade at the same
rate they fall apart with Holly. Most days, Mitch can’t change into
his running clothes fast enough. But running from his problems isn’t
a good solution, and Mitch will have to face both Jade and Holly—and
decide which one of them to put into the “just friends”
category.



**.99
cents March 7th-14th!!**


To
Be Yours
by
Elana Johnson
Genre:
YA Contemporary Romance
242
pages

A
girl who's lost herself and the boy who's always known how to find
her.





When
seventeen-year-old Eden Scotson skis to the bottom of a mountain on a
routine trip with her older brother's best friend, Grayson Young,
they find the lift non-operational and the biggest storm of the
season upon them.



Unable
to stay in the tiny hut, they decide to make the climb back to the
luxury condos at the top. Along the way, they have to battle the
danger of an avalanche, the elements of wind and snow, and their
feelings for each other. As Grayson deals privately with his mother's
alcoholism and an absent father, Eden's grief over her father's death
nine years earlier is a little more public.

Compared
to dealing with the complexities of friendship and
more-than-friendship, overcoming grief, and learning how to forgive
old wounds, physically climbing the mountain will be the easiest part
of the journey for both Eden and Grayson.




**.99
cents March 7th-14th!!**


A
speculative fiction author and USA Today bestseller under the name
Elana Johnson and an inspirational adult romance author under the pen
name of Liz Isaacson, her work includes the young adult dystopian
romance series Possession, published by Simon Pulse (Simon &
Schuster), Elevated, the Elemental series, the Songs of Life fantasy
series, the Redwood Bay romance series, and the #1 bestselling Three
Rivers Ranch Romance series.



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete