INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Halloween Nightmare Book Tour and Giveaway


Halloween
Nightmare
Dead
Oaks Terrors Book 1
by
Rena Marin & Skylar McKinzie
Genre:Thriller,
Suspense 

Welcome
to Dead Oaks.





The
New Home of Fear!

Something
strange is happening in the sleepy, little, town of Dead Oaks, N.C.
Tales of disappearances, strange deaths, murder, and mayhem have been
passed down through the town’s history and are now used as scary
tales to keep local children behind locked doors at night. Still, it
all continues. Whatever sinister force that has its claws into Dead
Oaks is still there, and it wants nothing more than to claim the town
as its own. 

Six
Years Ago

Hikers,
campers, and even locals had been disappearing around Dead Oaks Lake.
Some claimed the ghost of a local man who went missing years before
was the reason. During a neighborly camping get together, Tiffany
Sellers vanished in the middle of the night. Mia Evans was the only
witness. What she saw that night sent her family far from Dead Oaks
in hopes of escaping the evil surrounding the town. 

Present
Day

Mia,
and her twin sister Tia have come back to their family’s cabin by
the lake. Their hopes? To finally put the past behind them and
reconnect with old friends for a Halloween bash to remember. As an
unexpected snow storm strands the twins and their friends, they find
themselves fighting to survive not only the storm but whatever is
haunting the lake. Soon they realize, in Dead Oaks, sometimes the
past should just stay buried.



**Only
.99 cents!**


Rena
Marin

is a fantasy/paranormal/horror author as well as reviewer. In 2017,
she and her co-author S.C. Storm introduced the world to The Tempest
Isle Series, with "The Guardians," which was published by
Zombie Cupcake Press. At the end of 2017, she and her co-author also
penned the short, "My Sister's Keeper," which was featured
in the Zombie Cupcake Press Anthology, Madame Scarlet's Carnival. 





A
writer of fantasy/paranormal/horror, Rena finds herself a lover of
the written word and hoping to branch out to multiple genres.

Rena
is happily married to her soul mate, Daniel. The two of them reside
in the beautiful mountain town of Newport, Tn. with their two
children Cody and Amber.





Skylar
McKinzie

lives in the small town of Screven, Ga. When she’s not writing,
she’s cooking, baking, reading, and spending time with her family.
She also loves long walks and sitting by the bonfire in October,
which is her favorite month of the year.





She
writes horror and paranormal romance. She is working on her next
novel due to be released by the end of the year.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!






1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and thank you for the book description and giveaway. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete