INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Combust by Holly S. Roberts Book Tour and Giveaway


Combust
Hotter
Than Hell #6
by
Holly S. Roberts


Genre:
Steamy Romantic Suspense

Southern
California is in the middle of a heatwave but that doesn’t hold a
candle to Arizona in the middle of the summer.


Austin
Miller, the enforcer for Southern California’s crime boss, takes
over after his boss and mentor dies. He’s set on revenge against
the people responsible for Victor’s death and he’ll stop at
nothing to get what he wants.

Melina
Fernandez has never wanted anything to do with her brother’s
criminal organization and has nothing to do with the hit he ordered
on Southern California’s leader. She’s caught in the middle of a
deadly game and her brother plans to sell her to the highest bidder
as soon as possible.

When
Melina is kidnapped by Austin, her worst nightmares are realized.
It’s not her body he wants, it’s her flesh and her sanity.
Trapped in a dark basement for days she decides to unravel her life
story while Austin works on mutilating her skin with a tattoo
machine.

When
Moon, the crime lord of Arizona steps into help, Melina might find
her salvation. The clock is ticking and her brother now wants her
dead. Austin isn’t a man for games but he does want Melina at any
cost, even his life.

Are
you ready to COMBUST?




**easily
read as a standalone!**







Holly
S. Roberts is a retired homicide and sex crimes detective who loves
long walks on the beach and sweet music. NOT... she hikes mountains
with her Rottweiler and listens to hard rock with heavy bass and bad
words. She's the USA TODAY Best-Selling author of the Completion,
Club El Diablo, and Hotter Than Hell series. If a book doesn't have
enticing romance, steamy sex, and hot alpha men she doesn't read or
write it. Oh and coffee. She must have coffee!




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete