INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Esme's Wish Book Tour and Giveaway


Esme’s
Wish
by
Elizabeth Foster
Genre:
YA Fantasy


248
pages

A
warm-hearted, whimsical fantasy tale, with lashings of mystery,
magic, and mythology, and prose that 'flows like water.' Prepare to
fall in love with Esperance!


"A
fresh new fantasy, of an enchanting world." - Wendy Orr, author
of Nim's Island and Dragonfly Song


When
fifteen-year-old Esme Silver objects at her father's wedding, her
protest is dismissed as the action of a stubborn, selfish teenager.
Everyone else has accepted the loss of Esme's mother, Ariane - so why
can't she?


But Esme is suspicious. She is sure that others are
covering up the real reason for her mother's disappearance - that
'lost at sea' is code for something more terrible, something she has
a right to know.

After Esme is accidentally swept into the
enchanted world of Aeolia, the truth begins to unfold. With her
newfound friends, Daniel and Lillian, Esme retraces her mother's
steps in the glittering canal city of Esperance, untangling the
threads of Ariane's double life. But the more Esme discovers about
Ariane, the more she questions whether she really knew her at all.




This
fresh, inventive tale is ideal for readers fifteen and under,
including pre-teens keen to step up to YA. A wholly unique take on
the genre, perfect for fans of Cornelia Funke or Rick Riordan.











Elizabeth
Foster read avidly as a child, but only discovered the joys of
writing some years ago, when reading to her own kids gave her the
urge to create a story of her own. Once she started writing, she
never looked back. She’s at her happiest when immersed in stories,
plotting new conflicts and adventures for her characters. Elizabeth
lives in Sydney, Australia, and Esme's Wish is her first novel. 


For
more information, please visit her website:
www.elizabethfoster.com.au. Sign up to her mailing list (on the first
page of the website) to hear news about her writing journey and
upcoming books.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete