INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Jane Barnaby Adventures Book Tour and Giveaway


Finders
Keepers
The
Jane Barnaby Adventures Book 1
by
J.J. DiBenedetto
Genre:
Light Suspense Thriller



230
pages

All
archaeology student Jane Barnaby had to do was deliver a box of
pottery shards to her professor at his dig site, along with his new
car. Yes, his office was in Oxfordshire, and his dig site was in
Spain, a trip of 1,400 miles across three countries and two bodies of
water. Still, it should have been simple.


That
is, until everything went wrong.


Now,
Jane has the wrong box and is being chased by thieves who want it and
aren't particular about how they get what they want.


Add
to that, she's picked up a pair of passengers who both claim they can
help her get her professor's pottery back and return the artifacts to
their rightful owner. If only she knew who was working with the
thieves and who she can trust in this high-stakes game of finders
keepers.


**Only
.99 cents!**













Losers
Weepers
The
Jane Barnaby Adventures Book 2

226
pages

Jane
Barnaby had everything going her way: a prestigious internship at the
Museum of Natural History, a fantastic Upper West Side sublet
apartment, and helping plan her newly-engaged college friend's
wedding.


Until
a casual lunch with her friend’s fiancĂ© set off alarm bells, and
sent her digging into the rabbit hole that is his past.


When
that rabbit hole leads Jane and her on-again, off-again boyfriend to
the English countryside, uncovering secrets dating back to World War
2, searching for priceless art treasures looted by the Nazis, and
fighting off the thieves who will kill to get those treasures for
themselves, will they discover the truth, or lose their lives?





Her
Brother's Keeper


The
Jane Barnaby Adventures Book 3

175
pages

Jane
Barnaby has planned the perfect Christmas vacation. Her father and
his fiancé are joining her in Spain at her archaeological dig.
They'll see her work, meet her mentor, and they'll all enjoy a few
days of sunny Mediterranean beaches in the dead of winter.


But
it all falls apart when Jane's annoying brother tags along and lands
in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

To clear her brother's
name, all Jane has to do is chase a wily female con-artist across
Europe, catch her, and confront the woman and her accomplices. Oh,
and outwit an ex-KGB agent and his personal goon squad along the way.






J.J.
DiBenedetto is author of the Dream Series and the Jane Barnaby
Adventures and lives in Arlington, Virginia with the love of his life
and a white cat who rules the roost. 


His
passions are photography, travel, the opera, the New York Giants, and
of course writing. 

Mr.
DiBenedetto is devoted to writing books with a sense of mysticism to
entertain and perhaps invite his readers to suspend belief in a way
they might never have.

Since
he was very young , he has always been intrigued with the
supernatural and things that can't be explained rationally.

By
always asking way too many questions, it piqued his interest to the
point of setting his writing off and running when he grew up! All the
curiosity building up all those years were finally getting put into
words to captivate readers. And it hasn't ended. His main goal is to
share all the stories he has inside, putting pen to paper. And that's
how the Dream Series was born.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!












1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete