INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, March 19, 2018

Dark Matters Book Tour and Giveaway



Dark
Matters
by
John Kaniecki

Genre:
SciFi, Dystopian

A
collection if three stories by John Kaniecki.


HERETIC

Religion
and truth battle for control.

In
a future society on planet Earth a young man named Zacchaeus is
raised the post apocalyptic society which is underground. Zacchaeus
becomes a zealous believer in the church of Ratata. Zach’s father
tries to protect him by transporting the young man to a different
continent. Isolated from his religious family. Zach manages to find
his way back home. However Zach’s eyes become opened to the truth
to find the sacred text of Ratata to be a lie. Thus Zacchaeus is
condemned as a heretic as he chooses to abandon the lie of
religion.

JOHNNY
CAN’T RUN

In
a world of evil everyday is a wicked race.

In
the not so far off future a group of Nazis have been exiled to a
distant planet. In their wicked society they simmer in their misery,
dreaming of returning to planet Earth as conquerors. Johnny is a
perfect Aryan in every way excelling in the ways of Nazism. But with
superiority comes arrogance. What happens when the best is your
worst?

THE
PSYCHOLOGY OF LADY JANE PERKINS

Michael
Thorpe, an engineering student, is swept away in love by one Lady
Jane Perkins, but what does the young man see in this homeless
psychiatric patient?

Michael
Thorpe is an engineering student at David’s Institute. He dreams of
the day when he will be wealthy and thus happy. In fulfilling the
requirements of a psychology course Michael visits a psychiatric
hospital to visit one Lady Jane Perkins. Once meeting the woman
Michael can’t seem to get her out of his mind, literally. So
Michael begins a quest traveling to the disheveled side of Technocity
to find his true love. But what nefarious powers are manipulating
Michael Thorpe and why?




**Only
.99 cents!**




John
Kaniecki was born in Brooklyn, New York. Though having no memories of
life there, John is proud to be called a Native New Yorker. John was
raised in Pequanock Township, New Jersey. At age twenty John was
baptized and became a member of the Church of Christ. Presently John
resides in Montclair, NJ and lives with his wife of over twelve years
Sylvia. The happy couple attend the Church of Christ at Chancellor
Avenue in Newark, NJ. John is very active in outreach and teaching as
part of the leadership of the congregation.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment