INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Release Double Dominance by Bella Jeanisse











Double Dominance: A Dark Wings erotic MC novella
By Bella Jeanisse

Hosted by Words Turn Me On

Steel is the Road Captain for the Dark Wings Motorcycle Club. Few dare to challenge this fearsome alpha. Those who do, regret it. He dominates everything in his life, including women. After all, women are for sex and nothing more.





By night, Fiona is an impressive guitarist in a local rock band. By day, she is a dominatrix. Music, her submissives, and her motorcycle have always been enough. The last thing she needs is a steady man in her life.

When these two dominants meet, an erotic, volatile test of strength and wills erupts. Will they destroy each other with their need to control, or can their dynamic work somehow? There’s only one way to find out!

Warning: For those 18 and over only. This short story is an explicit, dark, twisted romance with sex acts in almost every chapter. There are things some consider kinky, including BDSM, MFM, FF and punishment. May not be suitable for all readers.












Grab your copy for $.99 here:


AMAZON


US UK AU CA


Free with Kindle Unlimited!





Goodreads











BELLA.jpg




Bella Jeanisse lives for rock music. Addicted to concerts, Avenged Sevenfold, fictional rockers, and blasting music in the car, she can’t get enough. After her father turned her on to Queen, there was no going back. Of course, it didn’t stop there. Playing guitar became a pastime, which didn’t turn into a career… until she started to pen her fantasies and publish them.

Originally from Brooklyn, New York City, she grew up with access to clubs like L’Amour and CBGBs, hung out in Greenwich Village, as well as had plenty of friends in bands. No wonder rockers stayed on her mind. Bringing her ideas to life was a long time coming.

She is now living near Tampa, FL with 3 kids and 2 grandkids, as a single mom. Her family supports her writing even when it seems to take up more time than they feel is necessary. Can’t stop the muse, ya know!

Besides erotic rock star romances, Bella also writes about wild bikers, hot college men and more.














wTMO hostedby.jpg









--

2 comments: