INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Portraits in Flesh Book by MW Brown Tour and Giveaway


Portraits
in Flesh
by
M W Brown

Genre:
Supernatural Thriller

Annabelle
has discovered she can instantly transport herself to the destination
on her satnav. Although ghost like when she travels, her remarkable
ability takes her from England to France, Croatia and beyond.


As
Annabelle explores her potential it puts her life and the lives of
those she loves in danger and leads her into the path of an enigmatic
and intelligent serial killer.

What
will he do if he discovers Annabelle’s ability?

Some
places were never meant to be visited.





**only
.99 cents!**
Add
to Goodreads



M
W Brown likes to sneak away and travel to planet Bowie to write
horror, supernatural thrillers and anything dark that pops into the
imagination en route. Ziggy, Aladdin and the Thin White Duke supply
copious amounts of coffee while keeping the mood suitably twisted.
While on planet earth, M W Brown wanders around in the middle of the
UK and, when not working, can be found people watching and searching
for the elusive ‘normal person’ to study and dissect. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment