INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Unbelief Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Rehabilitation
Unbelief
Book 1
by
C.B. Stone
Genre:
YA Dystopian



171
pages

Darkness
has a name...

From
the ashes of destruction, the Elite rose up as the ruling power of
the New World, enforcing new laws. 

Those
laws are broken at great peril.

When
she witnesses her best friend taken by force in the night, she knows
he is destined for a fate worse than death. 

She’s
heard the rumors, the whispers of what happens in
Rehabilitation. 

She’s
seen the dead looks in the eyes of those who return.

If they
return.

But
she can’t ignore what she's witnessed...

No matter the
danger.

How can she abandon her best friend to such a fate?
She must try to save him...

No
matter the cost.






This
is a dystopian series set in a post-apocalyptic world with hints of
romance. Books should be read in order. May be cliff hangers.














Ruin
Unbelief
Book 2

161
pages

What
happens when your eyes are opened to truth?






I
dream that night of walking through the ruins. Strangely, I’m
barefoot. Yet the snow beneath my feet doesn’t feel cold, I don’t
even feel cold. Somehow though, I’m going the right way, I know I
am. I’m not sure how I know… it’s just a knowing I feel deep
down in my bones.

Sinna has stumbled into a world unlike
any she’s ever known. Her eyes have been opened and there’s no
going back. She’s never considered herself a Believer, she always
left that to Jacob, but things are happening fast. 

Is
there something to this faith stuff after all? 

And if
there is, is it strong enough to see her through what’s coming
next?

This is a dystopian series set in a
post-apocalyptic world with hints of romance. Books should be read in
order. May be cliff hangers.













Revelation
Unbelief
Book 3

165
pages

She
can't walk away now...






This
plan—this crazy, stupid, impossible plan—could work. At the very
least, it will serve to get the boys back into the folds of the
Elite, so they don’t come to any harm for helping me. 

And
it’ll get me back inside so I can try to save my father—but then
what? How will I get him out? We have no guarantees this will even
work…

Sinna is headed back to Rehabilitation. 

Like
it or not, she doesn't see any other alternatives. She can't just
pretend everything is okay, and hide out in the Garden. 

But
how will they get back there? 

And what will happen when
they do? Will they be able make it back out alive a second
time? 

Sinna isn't at all sure about any of it, but her
conscience won't let her back out now.









God
Wars: The Beginnings
Unbelief
Book 4

188
pages

In
the Beginning...



Believing
wasn’t always a crime. 



Faith in God wasn’t always
illegal. 

In the glory days of the Old World, there were
many who lived out their faith in full view of all, and taught their
children, and their children’s children about God, their beloved
Creator. 

In those days, prayer was still allowed in
schools, church was still held on Sundays with picnics and family get
togethers afterward, and the spare change that jangled in everyone’s
pockets still carried the words ‘In God We Trust’. 

Then
the God Wars happened. Life was never the same again.

This
is a prequel. It's highly recommended to read the Unbelief Trilogy
first.















C.B.
Stone is sometimes called author, writer, or purveyor of stories. One
might even dub her a yarn spinner if you will. It's very possible she
might be considered just a little left of normal by most, but she's
cool with that. Really, she's too busy avoiding normal to care. On
any given day, you might find Stone pounding away at a keyboard in
sunny Florida, contemplating waves, contemplating life and dreaming
up more exciting stories to share with readers. 


Except
Sunday's of course. Sunday's are God's day, so you'll often find her
making her best "joyful noise" with her local church praise
team. When not pounding poor fingers to bloody nuggets and
reinventing the definition of eye strain, C.B. Stone enjoys living it
up, doing the family thing, the kid thing, and the friend thing. And
in her downtime, reading the minds of fans.

Also
being invisible. Being invisible is fun.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!
















1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete