INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review of Vegas Dumb Luck A.P.I. Stone Romance by Sharon Kleve




P.J. Stone has a special knack for matchmaking the most unlikely of souls in the glitzy town of Las Vegas.

Her brother Max isn’t so lucky when it comes to gambling. P.J. has to find Max’s loan shark, a soulmate before vital parts of her brother’s anatomy are removed.

Bruno Swain, P.J.’s sexy-as-hell boyfriend, is a driving instructor at Exotic Race Cars Inc. He loves to drive fast, to eat Pop Tarts in bed with P.J. and wants more than anything for her to be happy and safe.
But keeping her safe isn't always an easy task.

MY REVIEW:

VEGAS DUMB LUCK A.P.I. STONE ROMANCE IS ANOTHER GREAT READ BY THE AWESOME SHARON KLEVE.  SHARON HAS AGAIN WROTE AN ENTERTAINING AND FUNNY STORY FILLED WITH SOME VERY INTERESTING AND QUIRKY CHARACTERS.  P.J. STONE ISN'T AFRAID OF HARD WORK BUT TROUBLE SEEMS TO FIND HER.  SHE IS A CLUMSY AND IS CONSTANTLY IN ACCIDENTS.  P.J. HAS A VERY UNDERSTANDING HOT BOYFRIEND AND A KNACK FOR MATCHMAKING.  SHE HAS A VERY INTERESTING AND ENTERTAINING HOMELIFE AND A BROTHER WHO IS ALWAYS IN TROUBLE.  P.J.  ALWAYS HAS TO BAIL HIM OUT BUT WILL SHE BE ABLE TO WHEN HE IS IN TROUBLE WITH A LOAN SHARK?

VEGAS DUMB LUCK A.P.I. STONE ROMANCE IS FUN, ENTERTAINING AND FAST PACED READ YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE.  YOU WILL LOVE ALL OF THE QUIRKY CHARACTERS IN THE STORY.  YOU WILL BE LAUGHING THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH THE BOOK.  I HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN SHARON'S STORIES AND CHARACTERS.  THEY ARE SO ENTERTAINING AND ENJOYABLE.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER WONDERFUL BOOKS.  5 STARS








Sharon Kleve was born and raised in Washington and currently lives on the Olympic Peninsula with her husband and two cats. When not writing, and working full-time, she can usually be found either curled up in her recliner with her cats and a good book or in the kitchen making cheese or baking sourdough bread or bagels. Sharon is a multi-published author of contemporary romance with over twenty stories published in eBook, paperback, on audio and translated into six different foreign languages. She has written New Adult and Romantic Suspense, but what brings her the most joy is writing Romantic Comedies. She loves giving her characters the happily ever after they deserve—with a few laughs and maybe a few bumps and bruises along the way.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Victoria for reading and reviewing Vegas Dumb Luck. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete