INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Peyton Brooks' Prequel Murder in the Painted Lady by ML Hamilton Book Tour and GIveaway


Murder
in the Painted Lady
A
Peyton Brooks' Mystery Novella Prequel
by
M.L. Hamilton


Genre:
Mystery

Please
note: This is a novella, not a full length work.


Peyton
and Marco have solved more cases than many senior members of the San
Francisco PD, but this case (the death of a high end real estate
agent) is proving more difficult than the others.

With
no evidence, no suspects, and no motive, Peyton fears they won't get
a break in the case before the killer strikes again.

In
the multi-million dollar San Francisco real estate market, realtors
are literally dying for a sale.




**FREE
2/26 – 3/2 , then only .99 cents!**







ML
Hamilton has been teaching high school English and journalism in
Central California for the last 25 years. Teaching students to
appreciate literature has made her career rewarding; however, she
always dreamed of publishing her own novel. 


That
dream came true. Her first novel, Emerald, was published by Wild Wolf
Publishing in 2010. In the summer of 2011, she published her first
contemporary fiction, Ravensong, and six months later, launched the
Peyton Brooks' series. The Avery Nolan Adventures and Peyton Brooks,
FBI launched in 2014. In 2016, she ventured into the cozy mystery
craze with her cozy mystery series, Zion Sawyer Cozy
Mysteries.

Between
teaching and writing, she spends her free time walking her two Golden
Retrievers and reading.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and thank you for the book description and giveaway. I appreciate the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete