INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

The Shaman's Gift Book Tour and Giveaway

 


The Shaman's Gift
by Lee Fishman
Genre: Ecological Thriller, Women's Fiction


Leaving everything behind, Carrie Mullen, a young scientist, travels to the Central American country of Belize to study with Don Rodrigo, one of the last Mayan healers still practicing the old ways. At his side, Carrie learns the secret healing powers of plants, but when her aging mentor’s health starts to fail, she must move on. As her finances dwindle, she meets an expat tech millionaire who promises a chance to use what she’s learned. When he offers laboratory space to do research, she signs on. With the help of Don Rodrigo, Ronnie, an ex-soldier with PTSD, finds relief in an ancient ayahuasca tea ceremony as Carrie sets up a therapeutic haven. But instead of using her talents to benefit others, Carrie finds herself caught in a web of conflicting and dubious schemes.







Lee Fishman arrived in Philadelphia as a college student, fell in love with city living and stayed. Even after traveling to Italy, Greece, France, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Turkey, England, Belize, Guatemala, Columbia and other beautiful countries she still can't think of anywhere else she'd rather live. OK, maybe Paris.

Fascinated by ancient civilizations, Lee dreamed of being an archaeologist. As a student, she spent time at digs and worked in a lab piecing together pottery shards from the ancient ruins at Tikal. Many trips to Central America, rekindled her fascination with the Maya culture and inspired her to write The Shaman's Gift.





Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$50 Amazon



7 comments:

  1. I like the cover and synopsis, this sounds like a fascinating read. Thank you for sharing the book and author details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching the trailer and learning about your book Lee! Thanks for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for watching the trailer. Hope it captured some of the excitement of Carrie's journey through the rainforests of Belize. Things can quickly as Carrie and her mentor, Don Rodrigo make use of the spirit vine, ayahuasca to help a young soldier overcome his struggles with PTSD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an exciting book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie. A reader got in touch to let me know how much they enjoyed the unexpected romance that Carrie finds along the way. I admitted to having a crush on the object of her new found affections

      Delete
  5. I like the premise of this book. Interesting.
    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete