INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 30, 2021

Oma and the Prince by Susan Ngozi Nwokedi

 


Oma and the Prince
by Susan Ngozi Nwokedi
Genre: Fairytale



Oma and the Prince is a unique African fairytale that follows the journey of Oma, a poor girl with a rare skin disease. Oma was ridiculed not only because of her skin, but because she aimed high. This fairytale encourages its readers to dream big and chase those dreams. It covers social topics such as bullying, self-advocacy, and diversity. Along with following their dreams, readers learn that the beauty that really matters is inner beauty.






Susan Ngozi Nwokedi is an award-winning filmmaker with over 15 years of experience in the film and entertainment industry. Nwokedi can be found online at www.susannwokedi.com. After graduating from the University of Houston and obtaining two Master’s degrees, she founded TopLine Productions and Entertainment Company. Realizing her passion as an educator and a leader, she opened the Children Come Click Education & Technology Center, a supplemental education enrichment program that provides K-12 support and adult education services.






Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$30 Amazon



2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really great book. Nice cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fairy tales from other lands.
    Thanks for the contest.

    ReplyDelete