INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

From the Grave by Karina Espinosa Audio Blitz

 

Title: From the Grave
Author: Karina Espinosa
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Narrator: Nicole Poole
Cover Designer: Covers by Christian
Audio Publisher: Tantor Audio
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR

Blurb:
Secrets don't stay buried forever.

 

Mackenzie Grey is a lone wolf who's earned her fair share of battle scars from the past, but that's all over now. Or so she thought.

 

Known as the Freedom Princess, her heroic deeds have come with a heavy price when a mysterious new villain emerges, one who's intent on killing Sebastian. As a new breed of danger lurks on the horizon, secrets between Bash and Kenz pile up and her worst nightmare is realized.

 

Mackenzie spent the last three years learning who she was in Origins. Now she will face her greatest challenges in Trials....




Karina Espinosa is the Urban Fantasy Author of the Mackenzie Grey novels and The Last Valkyrie series. An avid reader throughout her life, the world of Urban Fantasy easily became an obsession that turned into a passion for writing strong leading characters with authentic story arcs. When she isn't writing badass heroines, you can find this self-proclaimed nomad in her South Florida home binge watching the latest series on Netflix or traveling far and wide for the latest inspiration for her books. Follow her on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment