INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 16, 2021

Pirates of Serpent Sea by D. Fischer & Amanda K. Mann

  

Title: Pirates of Serpent Sea
Author: D. Fischer & Amanda K. Mann
Genre: YA Epic Fantasy
Cover Designer: Jacqueline Sweet
Publication Date: July 16th, 2021
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR

Blurb:

Remini Draven loved being a pirate. She enjoyed plundering villages and discovering legendary treasures just as much as the next guy on the Black Moon ship. But, when a deal was struck between the Captain of the Black Moon and a sniveling merchant, she walked away from life on the Black Moon.

 

The deal that was made was unforgivable. Genocide. The merchant wanted the Black Moon crew to steal an amulet that will destroy the sirens. Remi refused to be part of it. And now . . . now she has to find a way to save the sirens before the Black Moon reaches them, and the amulet.



Bestselling and award-winning author D. Fischer is a mother of two very busy boys, a wife to a wonderful husband, and an owner of two sock-loving German Shorthair Pointers. They also have a cat named Geralt, but since Geralt adopted them and not the other way around, the cat is more of a tenant who occasionally purr-purrs for his rent, if he's not too busy murdering nerf darts.

Together, these misfits live in Orange City, Iowa.

When D. Fischer isn't chasing after her children, she spends her time typing like a mad woman while consuming vast amounts of caffeine. Sometimes, if her husband can manage to remind her of the real world outside her office window, they hike!

Known for the darker side of imagination, she enjoys freeing her creativity through worlds that don't exist, no matter how much we wish they did.

 

Author Links:

Amazon | Website | Instagram | Facebook

Facebook Group | Bookbub | Twitter

Amanda K. Mann is from California, born and raised. She’s the mother of two amazing children, both a son and a daughter, and a Marine wife, which means she moves to a new home every three years or so.

 

Besides being an animal lover and Supernatural addict, she spends most of her free time with her nose stuck in a book or typing away at some new idea that pops into her brain. Her blood type is caffeine, and she is a sucker for cute otter pics.

Author Links:

Facebook | Instagram | Bookbub | Goodreads

Amazon | Web | Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment