INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Breathe Deep Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Breathe Deep
Cruisin' Around Series
by Kae Galla
Genre: Paranormal Romance


RIDLEY
Humans are selfish and greedy beings…at least that’s what I thought. When my mate turns out to be half human, I’m forced to take a closer look and realize not all humans are bad.
How do I tell her she’s not merely a human? How do I teach her about a side of her she never knew existed?
Will she accept me and our connection? Or will I be left heartbroken?

ARISTA
My entire life I felt out of place. I knew my aunt was doing the best she could raising me, but deep down I knew there was more out there for me. I just had to find it.
Growing up a human, I never expected to find a mate. Heck, I never even knew merfolk existed.
Falling in love was easy. Accepting who and what I am? That’s the hard part.


**Only .99 cents!!**


My name is KAE Galla and I've loved writing since before I knew how. I'd sit with my mom and grandma telling them exactly what I wanted my story to be, and they would write it down under misshapen scribbles I tried to pass off as art work. It wasn't until years later that I finally decided to go full throttle with my passion and share it with the world. Now, thanks to the support of my loving family, great friends, and an amazing team, my dream of becoming an author are reality. My heart is in Paranormal Romance, and Romance in general, but I love challenging myself and broadening my horizons so you can bet there is more to come!






Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon




2 comments:

  1. I like the cover and synopsis, this is a must read for me. Thank you for sharing the book and author details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kae Galla is a favorite author of mine. I've read all her books.

    ReplyDelete