INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Silent Scars Book Tour and Giveaway

 



Silent Scars
Perfectly Stated Series
by Alicia Cicoria
Genre: Romance



Brenna Greenburg has spent her entire life trying to make her sister proud. A sister who was murdered at the age of sixteen. Nurturing her and her sister's desire to become a fashion designer and open a boutique, Brenna moves forward with their dream. B & H Boutique is in downtown Guthrie, Oklahoma, named using the initials of Brenna and Harper's first names.


The last thing Brenna needs in her life is a hot-blooded male ruining the life she already planned for herself. After all, how can she move forward with any sort of relationship, much less fall in love, if he sister never got the same chance?


But Rylan Renick isn't at all what she expected. And he's got a few silent scars of his own.


***WARNING***
This book mentions rape, murder, and graphic language. 
Not intended for viewers under the age of 18. 
Viewer discretion is advised.


Goodreads * Amazon





Alicia Cicoria, currently working on her Associate’s degree in pre-education, is the author of Greekorian, Gorgorian, Unbreak Me, and In September. She resides in Oklahoma with her husband, four kids, and a plethora of animals.
Her favorite genre to write is in the romance category, but also enjoys great paranormal and thriller stories. When she’s not reading and writing, she enjoys watching romance movies, visiting with family, and playing video games.


Facebook *Amazon * Goodreads




Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment