INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 2, 2021

Pseudocide Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Pseudocide
Sometimes You Have to Die to Survive
by A.K. Smith
Genre: YA Twisty Suspense


This tense tale will keep readers on edge until its surprising finale. - Kirkus Reviews

"A gripping suspense novel with unexpected twists."

"Teen fans of Gone Girl will enjoy this smart dark and unpredictable novel."

"Natasha Preston and Karen M. McManus readers will enjoy." ♥


SHE THOUGHT FAKING HER DEATH WAS THE ANSWER TO A NEW DESTINY
SHE WAS WRONG
PLAYING DEAD ISN'T EASY

Sunday Foster had THE PLAN. Make it through the rest of high school, graduate and THE PLAN will begin. Only, fate chose a different path; one decision, one second changed everything,

THE PLAN is ruined.And then a new idea emerges.

What if you could escape your life? Change your name, where you live, and escape all the bad stuff that keeps happening.

Sunday decides in order to change her destiny she must fake her death and start a new life.
 Pseudocide not suicide. Sunday has secrets, but she's not the only one. That's when Sunday must decide how far she will go to hide the truth. Plans never work out quite the way you expect. 

Sometimes you have to DIE to survive.






Full of wanderlust and a professional sunset watcher, A.K. Smith writes twisty suspense books that will keep you up late. Her debut novel, A Deep Thing was awarded the Readers Favorite Gold Medal. A freelance travel writer (under another name), she loves to experience the world, and discover new settings to feature in her latest novels and articles. If she’s not on the water or in the water, she is looking at the water. She spends her days working remotely online in either Mexico on the Sea of Cortez, or in the desert or forests of Arizona. Beautiful settings provide thousands of story ideas that she can’t wait to get down on paper. She is convinced, her best life is with a beach, a blanket, and a book.  Her big loves are her husband, family, friends, and kindness. Her goal is to step foot on every continent on Planet Earth (maybe even the moon) --she's slowly getting there.





Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

Win an ebook of A Deep Thing and a $25 Amazon gift card! 


2 comments:

  1. A.K. Smith is new to me, but I love meeting new authors. Thanks to this blog for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really great read!

    ReplyDelete