INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dark Halo Book Tour and Giveaway

 


Dark Halo
Misty Lyrics Series
by Sky Lawley
Genre: Erotica, Dark Paranormal Romance


Korah, a hybrid, is trying to figure out where she belongs in the world. In search of a safe haven she sets off for Igloo City, Alaska. But what she finds there might be more than she bargains for on this earth.





A Texan Indie Author who writes steamy Paranormal and Fantasy Romances for readers.
Her stories include anything from Angels to Reapers to Shifters and even Nephilims. Sky Lawley's stories are not for the faint of heart as they contain some strong mature and sexual content within.






Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!

$10 Amazon




3 comments:

  1. Sky Lawley is new to me, but I love meeting new authors. Thanks to this blog for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover and synopsis, this sounds like a good read. Thank you for sharing the book and author details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the great comments about my 2nd published book! Sky Lawley is my pen name that I keep separate from my this pen name.

    If you joined us here for the release of Second Chances then you were able to catch a small glimpse of the alpha Demetri that is in Dark Halo! I love giving each character their own story line in which you can read these books in any order. I hope you all enjoy this book and both, Second Chances and Dark Halo, which are available as Standalone on Amazon in the Kindle Unlimited program as well.

    ReplyDelete