INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Three Star Island Book Tour and Giveaway


Three
Star Island
by
Kat Caulberg

Genre:
Historical Time Travel Romance 

Stepping
through a time portal into 1716, historian Penny Saunders didn't
expect to get stranded in the past. Five years later, now a pariah to
the townsfolk of Three Star Island, she endures solitude and ridicule
until a hurricane tosses a dangerous castaway onto her
shores.


William
Payne's history precedes him. Pirate, outlaw, and ruthless captain,
he's a monster among men . . . or so it seems. Desperately seeking
redemption for his blood-soaked past, he upends Penny's world by
showing her a passion she's never experienced.

But
time is closing in on them; the governor of the Carolinas has
rescinded his pirates' pardon, the locals are growing suspicious of
Penny's new houseguest, and she can't keep her secrets from William
forever. When everything falls apart, she must use both wits and
weapons against lawmen and pirates alike to save the one man who
would tear down the world for her.










For
as long as she can remember, Kat Caulberg has been obsessed with
history and the paranormal. Somewhat to the dismay of her parents,
her interests led her into both museums and graveyards as a child, a
trend which has continued into her adulthood. This has influenced her
reading tastes and her writing, whether it be a good ghost story,
thrilling tales of time-travel, or devouring endless volumes of
ancient warfare.


She signed a contract with Soul Mate
Publishing in 2018 for her first novel, Three Star Island, a
time-travel story set in 1721. She enjoys writing strong, quirky
heroines, and has a weakness for cheeky heroes who have as much
compassion as they have flaws.

Kat currently lives in North
Carolina with her Englishman and a few cats.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment