INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

His Red Eminence Book Tour and Giveaway


His
Red Eminence
Armand-Jean
du Plessis de Richelieu
by
Laurel A. Rockefeller


Genre:
Historical Fiction

Priest.
Lover. Statesman.


From
the author of the best-selling “Legendary Women of World History”
series ...

Cardinal
Armand-Jean du Plessis, duc de Richelieu is one of the most famous --
or infamous politicians of all time. Made a villain in the popular
Dumas novel, "The Three Musketeers," the real man was a
dedicated public servant loyal to king and country. A man of logic
and reason, he transformed how we think about nations and
nationality. He secularized wars between countries, patronized the
arts for the sake of the public good, founded the first newspaper in
France, and created France as the modern country we know
today.

Filled
with period music, dance, and plenty of romance, "His Red
Eminence" transports you back to the court of King Louis XIII in
all its vibrant and living color.

Includes
eight period songs, plus prayers, a detailed timeline, and extensive
bibliography so you can keep learning.













Born,
raised, and educated in Lincoln, Nebraska USA Laurel A. Rockefeller
is author of over twenty books published and self-published since
August, 2012 and in languages ranging from Welsh to Spanish to
Chinese and everything in between. A dedicated scholar and
biographical historian, Ms. Rockefeller is passionate about education
and improving history literacy worldwide. 


With
her lyrical writing style, Laurel's books are as beautiful to read as
they are informative.

In
her spare time, Laurel enjoys spending time with her cockatiels,
attending living history activities, travelling to historic places in
both the United States and United Kingdom, and watching classic
motion pictures and classic television series.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment