INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 10, 2019

Howl and Growl Book Tour and Giveaway


Howl
and Growl
Howl
and Growl Book 1
by
Cloe Cullen


Genre:
Paranormal Romance 

Can
forbidden love find a way?


Amara:
I
can’t believe this big arrogant wolf has ventured into Pride
territory.
How
dare he? Why is he here?
He
crossed paths with the wrong Cougar.
Even
if he is all kinds of sexy in human form.
I
wanted to kill him…
now
I want to love him.

Darius:
Whoa!
A cougar pounced on me from a tree branch.
No
female has ever fought me before.
She
can’t beat me, but I sure am enjoying this fight.
Then
she turned into a beautiful naked woman.
It
is forbidden to mate with a Cat, but…
I
will have this feisty Cougar even if it means losing my life.

Can
Pack and Pride fight together against the coming Vampire attack?






**Only
99 cents!!**





Howl
and Roar
Howl
and Growl Book 2

Is
forbidden love worth risking your life?


Nyssa:
Just
because this sexy overgrown fuzzy Bear saved my life doesn’t mean
he can kidnap me.
Were-Bears
don’t exist.
He
can’t just keep me in his cave forever.
I
must find a way to escape…
even
if I don’t want to.

Jorah:
Watching
the cougar fight was fun, but then one turned into an injured
beautiful blonde naked woman.
On
instinct, I shifted into Bear and raced down the mountain to save
her.
If
I let her go, the Clan will kill her.
She
seems to hate me.
I
can’t believe I captured an actual mythical wolf shifter.
I
want her.
I
must find a way to be with this spirited nymph-like creature.

Will
the Bear Clan fight with the Pack against the Vampires who almost
wiped them out?










Howl
and Bite
Howl
and Growl Book 3

Can
their love save each other against the ruthless Vampire
Lords?


Bronwen:
I
must make this hot, luscious Wolf love me.
Since
I became the thirteenth Vampire Lord there is nothing to stop us from
being together.
But
if I fight with the Wolf Pack, Cat Pride and Bear Clan, will the
Vampires destroy us all?
If
we win, will Remus let me bite him?

Remus:
Can
I finally let myself love this sultry, passionate Vampire?
I’ve
denied my feeling for her for so long.
If
we can get the Vampires to sign a treaty to protect the Pack, then
maybe we can work on our future together. But if not, then we go to
war.
If
we win, will I let Bronwen bite me?

Can
the Blackwood be saved and restored to its former glory?
Can
a Vampire and Wolf have a future together?

This
is the final book in the
Howl
And Growl Series.

A
guaranteed exciting ending.











**Get
the Box Set Here! **
Howl
and Growl Complete Collection Books 1-3





Cloe
Cullen is a passionate paranormal romance writer and published
author. She has plans for many new books in the near future. Her
vision is to bring awesome entertainment to her readers. Wolves,
shifter cats, werebears, vampires and dragons are the stories she
tells best. While she is not furiously writing away under the big
shade tree out back, she is taking care of her rescue cats.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment