INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Taming Georgia Book Tour and Giveaway


Taming
Georgia
The
Flawed Heart Series Spinoff Book 1
by
Ellie Wade
Genre:
Contemporary Romance



Pub
Date: 5/28/19

Georgia
Wright has never believed in fairy tales. That is, until Wyatt Gates
walks into her life.


But
fate has other plans in mind for these two, and their early
blossoming romance is over before it’s even begun. Ever since that
day, Georgia is determined to live an untethered life. She’s never
felt comfortable with the fact that she grew up with a trust fund
when others had so little. Now she travels to places where she can
help people in need and do her part to make the world a better place.


It
isn’t until seven years later, when the two meet again, that they
get a second chance to get things right.


Wyatt
has never found it easy to trust. Ever since his mother passed away,
he has a hard time opening up to anyone. Now the owner of a Pitbull
rescue called Cooper’s Place, he has slowly began to turn his life
around. When the last person he ever wants to see again, Georgia
Wright, walks back into his life, the sparks they once shared are
impossible to ignore and the walls he so carefully built around his
world start to come crashing down.
Will
Georgia and Wyatt let the misunderstandings of their past keep them
apart? Or will their attraction to one another lead these two
passionate souls to finally find their happily ever after?
















Ellie
Wade resides in southwest Michigan with her husband, three young
children, and two dogs. She has a Master’s in Education from
Eastern Michigan University, and she is a huge University of Michigan
sports fan. She loves the beauty of her home state, especially the
lakes and the gorgeous autumn weather. When she is not writing, she
is reading, snuggled up with her kids, or spending time with family
and friends. She loves traveling and exploring new places with her
family.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment