INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Cursing Book Tour and Giveaway


Cursing
Angie
Faust Series Book 1
by
Lynne Murray


Genre:
Urban Fantasy 

The
day she killed her boss...


Everything
changed.

She
never laid a hand on him to take his life. She didn’t have to.

As
her boss lies on the floor with a dozen witnesses staring and
paramedics working in a futile effort to save him, a mysterious
stranger approaches Angie with a bizarre offer.

It’s
a job with the ExtraTerrestrial Protection Agency, a secret
organization. Can Angie trust a group whose very existence is ultra
classified?

She
has to decide in a hurry because her newly released power starts
drawing attention from life-draining, telepathic, Mindworms and alien
scientists obsessed with abducting humans. Most terrifying of all,
she’s stalked by one of the most fearsome predators in the
galaxy.

If
you loved Men in Black or Ilona Andrews’ Innkeeper Chronicles
series, buckle up for a wild ride with Angie Faust in Cursing. Get it
now!









Lynne
Murray was born in Illinois, but she grew up in transit due to her
father's work with the military. She's lived in Texas, Alaska,
Florida, Washington state, and Southern California, before landing
and staying in San Francisco.


Lynne
writes the kind of books she loves to read. Those usually feature a
lot of action, quirky characters and supernatural attitude. She just
might read anything that isn't tied down, but some of the books that
have to be restrained also make it onto her list. Her favorite
authors include Illona Andrews, Faith Hunter, Patricia Briggs, Kim
Hamilton, Terry Pratchett and T.H. White.

She
now lives and writes and stares out the window at the ocean with a
group of rescue cats, who rescue her right back with heroic feats of
purring.











Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment