INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 24, 2019

Strange Blood Book Tour and Giveaway


Strange
Blood
71
Essays on Offbeat and Underrated Vampire Movies
Edited
by Vanessa Morgan
Genre:
Horror

This
is an overview of the most offbeat and underrated vampire movies
spanning nine decades and 23 countries.





Strange
Blood encompasses well-known hits as well as obscurities that differ
from your standard fang fare by turning genre conventions on their
head. Here, vampires come in the form of cars, pets, aliens,
mechanical objects, gorillas, or floating heads. And when they do
look like a demonic monster or an aristocratic Count or Countess,
they break the mold in terms of imagery, style, or setting. Leading
horror writers, filmmakers, actors, distributors, academics, and
programmers present their favorite vampire films through in-depth
essays, providing background information, analysis, and trivia
regarding the various films. Some of these stories are hilarious,
some are terrifying, some are touching, and some are just plain
weird. Not all of these movies line up with the critical consensus,
yet they have one thing in common: they are unlike anything you've
ever seen in the world of vampires. Just when you thought that the
children of the night had become a tired trope, it turns out they
have quite a diverse inventory after all.






Vanessa
Morgan is the author of several fiction and non-fiction books in the
horror genre. Three of her stories (
The
Strangers Outside, Next to Her

and
A
Good Man
),
have become movies. When she's not working on her latest book, you
can find her reading, watching horror movies, digging through flea
markets, or photographing felines for her blog Traveling Cats
(
www.traveling-cats.com).




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment