INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Louisiana Latte Book Tour and Giveaway


Louisiana
Latte
by
Rebecca Henry

Genre:
Chick-Lit Comedy

Deb
hadn’t flown in over 20 years. In 1989, at the age of 22, Deb was
enrolled at Griffiss Airforce Base to become a commercial pilot.
Somewhere between dating her yuppie fiancé and planning their
wedding in Chicago, Deb developed claustrophobia—a fear of enclosed
spaces. I blame the yuppie. Deb couldn’t get on a plane for love
that day, but she could do it 20 years later for money. Money was
worth dying for.






Rebecca
Henry is a newly published author. Her debut novel is The Lady Raven,
A Dark Cinderella Tale, which was published in 2017. The Lady Raven,
is for those who have an infinity for fairy tales retold with a link
to witches, magic and the macabre. Her second novel, Louisiana Latte,
a chick lit comedy was released February 28th 2019. Louisiana Latte,
is a feel good comedy that focuses on the bonds of sisters, and how
audacious life can be when you have a diva for one! Both books are
available on amazon as well as Barnes & Noble.


Rebecca
Henry is a world traveler living abroad in England. Besides being an
author of two published books, Rebecca is also a podcast talk host on
the show The Latte Talk. The podcast was inspired by her latest
novel, Louisiana Latte and her diva sister Deb. She is a serious
vegan, gardener, crafter, wife and mom who practices yoga. She loves
to laugh, her drug of choice and loves all things witchy with a hint
of the macabre. Her favorite holiday is Halloween and her favorite
movie of all time is Practical Magic. 











Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








1 comment: