INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 3, 2019

A Place to Belong Book Tour and Giveaway


A
Place to Belong
by
Larynn Ford

Genre:
Paranormal Romance 

Were-panther
Boone Weaver is making his dream of raising cattle on a farm all his
own come true. Outdoor work at his place is interrupted by a heavenly
scent he can’t quite identify but is compelled to seek out.


Carly
Garner’s cheating fiancé sends her life into a downward spiral but
refuses to let her go arousing a secret buried deep inside her.

Can
Boone help her escape the man determined to hold her captive and rob
her of her true heritage? Will she be able to trust another man?






**Read
as a standalone, but the main character also makes an appearance in
Dreams Do Come True**











In
My Wildest Dreams
The
Dream Trilogy Book 1

When
she becomes the victim of several life-threatening incidents all in
one week, it seems fate is out to put an end to Lynzi Lancaster. Her
close calls with death trigger a series of dreams about a magical
place and a certain man who broke her heart twenty years ago, Layne
Brady. Could her life get any stranger?


When
the star of her dreams announces, in person, that he had faked his
death for twenty years in order to protect her, oh, and that he’s
not actually human, the fireworks begin. Does she believe his
extraordinary story of another world, the magical world of the Fae?
Do fairies really exist? Should she trust her heart? Could her dreams
come true?










Dreams
Do Come True
The
Dream Trilogy Book 2

The
vicious slaughter of cattle brings Lynzi Lancaster and her fiancé,
Layne Brady, a Fae raised in the human world, to the aid of his human
parents. A neighbor with a grudge has returned to the area to settle
a score.


Lynzi
is only mildly shocked to find the tall tales her granddaddy had told
so many years ago about black panthers roaming the woods near their
home were not only true but also had a twist. The animals were
werepanthers.

The
renegade panther believes Lynzi is a witch and threatens her life
when Fae magic is performed nearby. Now, it’s up to Lynzi and Layne
to bring down the big cats and keep her alive.










Living
the Dream
The
Dream Trilogy Book 3

Lynzi
Lancaster Brady is, at long last, living her happily-ever-after with
the man of her dreams. Their honeymoon bliss is interrupted when an
innocent family visit drops her in the middle of the deadly situation
they’ve been dodging for so long.


The
troublemaking relative with a vendetta against the family forces them
into a final showdown with a disastrous ending that threatens to take
the elder of their family from them forever. Will an ancient sorcerer
to able to bring her back from death’s door?











Larynn
Ford began reading romance in her early teens and became interested
in writing in high school. She's a daydreamer and a romantic who is
intrigued by the paranormal and loves to let her mind wander, always
searching for a happily ever after ending to her dreams.


At
home in East Central Alabama, she loves spending time with her family
and pets. Mini-vacations with her husband provide ideas for future
books.

In
2010, she joined Romance Writers of America and enjoys her support
group, the Southern Magic chapter in Birmingham, Alabama.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








1 comment: