INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Cross Roads Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Crossroads of Logan Michaels
by
James M. Roberts

Genre:
Coming of Age

Thumbs-up
for this debut!”
James
Frey, best-selling author of
A
Million Little Pieces




After
growing up heartbroken with an endless series of struggles, Maria
Michaels creates a picture-perfect family of her own.
But
life changes too quickly, and she loses her grip on herself and her
two troubled sons. In spite of her desire to give them a better life,
they spiral downward on the paths they choose. They must fight
through sadness, mistakes and tragedy to find redemption and the love
that only a mother can give. Told from a dual perspective of mother
and son, we follow the family’s battles with divorce, drugs and
depression. You will laugh and cry, and probably want to call your
mom to tell her you love her.







James
M. Roberts wanted to prove that you don't need to be a college
scholar or a perfect writer to put your heart on paper even when it
is hurting the most. James's experiences have inspired him to tell
his story in order to reach young readers suffering from insecurity,
sadness, and addiction. Not only did James drop out of high school,
but he also stumbled into deep depression early in his adolescent
life. Although he had been an all-star athlete, he was far from
happy. He ended up making regrettable choices in order to feel a
sense of belonging and worth, especially following his parents'
separation. Through it all, James knew that one day he was going to
share his "misery" with the world. He struggled through
life's lessons and finally put himself through college to earn a
business degree and currently has a successful career in sales. James
finished his first rough draft at twenty-five while in college. Five
years later he erased all 200,000 words and started from scratch. He
currently resides in Woburn, Massachusetts, where he continues to
thrive and develop his writing.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment