INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, October 19, 2018


Something
Wicked
by
Emery Nicolson

Genre:
Paranormal Romance

The
winds of change are blowing… And something wicked is brewing in the
dark.


Millie
Lockhart is descended from a long line of powerful witches but that
doesn’t mean she has the foresight to avoid being stood up by her
blind date, nor the courage to change her miserable life.
Stuck
in a rut and unappreciated by her family, Millie must make a choice
when fate throws the criminally sexy Colm Walker her way. A choice
between a man who is a complete anathema to her family – but makes
Millie feel alive - or to languish in her status quo. 
Saying
yes to Colm Walker could make all of Millie’s dreams come true…
Or it could cost her everything. 
Including
her life.

Something
Wicked was originally published as a 20,000 word novella back in
2015. It has been modified and extended into a full-length novel of
over 65,000 words. 


This
book is written in British English which means British spellings and
idiom. 


**On
sale for .99 cents!!**





Emery
Nicolson lives in the south of England with her husband, son and
assorted fur babies. In her spare time, she likes to think about
writing, binge watch tv shows, read and partake of pyjama-themed
dance parties often while drinking spiced rum from a mug. Something
Wicked is her first novel.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment