INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Poohsticks Bridge Book Tour and Giveaway


Poohsticks
Bridge
by
The Birch Twins

Genre:
Romantic Fiction

Beginning
as a childhood game, Poohsticks Bridge tells the sweet story of a
friendship between two children that, through the years, blossoms
into adult love with an unbreakable bond and faith in one another.
John and Melissa are tested throughout their lives by hardships,
pain, and separation, yet their love and determination to live life
together to its fullest never falters. In today’s culture of having
everything, this couple shows us how a few, simple things can lead to
a satisfying and fulfilling life. 


Poignant
in the extreme, you’ll want to keep the tissues nearby. These two
will make you laugh, cry, and fall in love … with life and with
them.







I
write under the name “The Birch Twins.” Helen, my twin, didn’t
live to see life, and so I write for her. I’m a full time poverty
stricken doll artist who took to writing as I seemed to spend more
time writing out little back stories for the characters I created. My
first book The Life of LOL was written in five weeks, and was about
gangsters, grifters and drifters. Lots of cartoon slapstick violence
mixed with a serious message.
Poohsticks Bridge, the
new novel, shows my twin’s voice at is strongest as it tells the
story of a little boy who begins to grow up lonely and alone, until
he meets a little girl. It’s a glimpse of a life that Helen and I
could have had together. She writes through me, I can feel her
presence and hear her voice. Her tone is often wistful, low on
movement, mature and often quiet, while I am brash and loud and full
of silly car chases and boyhood dreams of rockets to the moon. We
have the perfect writing partnership.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment