INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Review of Christmas Back Home A White Cove Christmas by Angela Ford



Tori Andrews wanted nothing more than to leave her small town. She’s hesitant to come back home for the holidays. Tori knows her meddling-mother will be up to her old tricks to find her a husband and keep her in White Cove.

Between her career and her match-making-mom, she’s thought as little as possible of finding the one. Until she meets her mystery bartender with compassionate eyes, a calming voice, and good advice. But when she discovers he’d already been propositioned by her mom to ask her out on a date; she no longer wants to know who he is.

Alice Andrews has plans for her daughter. She wants her in White Cove, and not just for Christmas. All family traditions are set to impress her daughter and she’s found the perfect gift. A new doctor in town. Alice promised to stop meddling but maybe just one more time will keep her daughter home. The hospital Christmas party will allow for an introduction. Meddling mom has given her daughter and the doctor the roles of Santa and Mrs. Clause.

Alice prays for fate to take over. Little does she know that fate began without an introduction.

MY REVIEW:

COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS IS A SMALL TOWN ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS STORY.  TORI IS COMING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS TO SPEND TIME WITH HER FAMILY.  SHE IS HESITANT BECAUSE HER MEDDLING MOTHER IS ALWAYS TRYING TO PLAY MATCHMAKER.  THEN TORI MEETS A MYSTERIOUS AND GORGEOUS BARTENDER.  WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TORI FINDS OUT THAT HE IS THE NEW TOWN DOCTOR AND HER MOM HAS ASKED HIM TO ASK TORI OUT?  WILL SHE GIVE UP HER CHANCE FOR HAPPINESS?

TORI IS A COMPLEX CHARACTER WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SHE TRULY WANTS.  SHE THOUGHT SHE HAD THE PERFECT JOB AND WAS LIVING IN THE CITY LIKE SHE ALWAYS DREAMED. WHEN TORI COMES HOME TO WHITE COVE, SHE STARTS QUESTIONING EVERYTHING SHE HAS ALWAYS WANTED ESPECIALLY AFTER MEETING THE NEW TOWN DOCTOR.  SHE REALIZES HOW MUCH SHE HAS MISSED HER FAMILY AND THE SMALL TOWN LIFE.  ANGELA FORD HAS WROTE ANOTHER EXCELLENT ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS STORY.  SHE HAS CREATED SOME VERY REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE CHARACTERS.  IT IS A MAGICAL LOVE STORY THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  5 STARS 


No comments:

Post a Comment