INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 8, 2018

Review of Gingerbread Home by Jennifer Conner




Christmas has not been filled with happy memories since Emilyn Owens left her small town of Berry Grove. She comes home to visit her sister who has taken over the family’s bakery, Sugar Street Treats.

Thary Murray has been riding across country to outrun the tragic memories of his past. He’s taken a short-term job at the bakery and makes the best pastries anyone’s ever eaten.
When Emilyn’s sister becomes ill she and Thary must work together to finish a gingerbread village promised as a fundraiser for a children’s home.

As they begin to open up to each other about the pains of their pasts, will this draw them into something deeper for the holiday season? Possibly love?

MY REVIEW:

GINGERBREAD HOME IS AN EMOTIONAL CHRISTMAS READ THAT BRINGS TOO CHARACTERS TOGETHER WHO HAVE LOST THEIR WAY.  EMILYN RETURNS TO HER SMALL TOWN OF BERRY GROVE TO VISIT HER SISTER, WHO RUNS THE FAMILY BAKERY, SUGAR TREATS.  EMILYN WAS DRIVEN FROM HER HOMETOWN AND ACCUSED OF SOMETHING SHE NEVER DID.  SHE MISSES AND LOVES HER SISTER SO VERY MUCH.  WHEN SHE RETURNS TO BERRY GROVE, SHE MEETS THE NEW BAKER, THARY, WHO HAS A TRAGIC PAST AND NEVER STAYS IN ONE PLACE FOR TOO LONG.  WHEN EMILYN AND THARY MEET THE FIRST TIME, THEIR IS INSTANT CHEMISTRY AND ATTRACTION BETWEEN THEM.  BOTH HAVE UNHAPPY MEMORIES ABOUT  CHRISTMAS.  AS EMILY AND THARY WORK TOGETHER AT THE BAKERY, THEIR CONNECTION AND BONDS GROWS STRONGER DAY BY DAY.  WILL THEIR BOND AND CONNECTION BE STRONG ENOUGH TO HEAL THEIR PAST?

GINGERBREAD HOME IS ANOTHER GREAT STORY BY THE AWESOME JENNIFER CONNER.  IT IS FILLED WITH SO MANY AMAZING AND WONDERFUL CHARACTERS.  YOU CAN FEEL THE HEARTACHE AND HURT THAT BOTH EMILY AND THARY FEEL.  JENNIFER DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB IN PORTRAYING HER CHARACTERS' EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS.  THE MAGIC AND SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS HEALS MANY BROKEN HEARTS AS  JENNIFER CONNER SHOWS IN GINGERBREAD HOME. 5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment