INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

All Systems Down Book Tour and Giveaway



All
Systems Down
by
Sam Boush

Genre:
Cyber Thriller

24
hours.

That's all it takes.
A new kind of war has begun.

Pak
Han-Yong's day is here. An elite hacker with Unit 101 of the North
Korean military, he's labored for years to launch 
Project
Sonnimne
:
a series of deadly viruses set to cripple Imperialist
infrastructure.

And
with one tap of his keyboard, the rewards are immediate.

Brendan
Chogan isn't a hero. He's an out-of-work parking enforcement officer
and one-time collegiate boxer trying to support his wife and
children. But now there's a foreign enemy on the shore, a blackout
that extends across America, and an unseen menace targeting
him.

Brendan
will do whatever it takes to keep his family safe.

In
the wake of the cyber attacks, electrical grids fail, satellites
crash to earth, and the destinies of nine strangers
collide.

Strangers
whose survival depends upon each other's skills and courage.

For
fans of Tom Clancy, ALL SYSTEMS DOWN is a riveting cyber war thriller
which presents a threat so credible you'll be questioning reality.








Sam
Boush is a novelist and award-winning journalist.


He
has worked as a wildland firefighter, journalist, and owner of a
mid-sized marketing agency. Though he's lived in France and Spain,
his heart belongs to Portland, Oregon, where he lives with his wife,
Tehra, two wonderful children, and a messy cat that keeps them from
owning anything nice.

He
is a member of the Center for Internet Security, International
Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, and Cloud
Security Alliance.

ALL
SYSTEMS DOWN is his first novel, with more to come.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment